Skip to main content

Levelmaker Chapter 102

    Hey, so like Icarus, I flew too close to the sun and burnt myself right the hell out. I'm gonna try and do mon-wed-fri, maybe one on the weekend.
    Partially edited. Fully edited


the japanese raw is here:
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/


chapter:
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/103/


needless to say this is a fan translation, I don't own this.






-------------------


    A little further ahead was the next room. The next enemy is the Flesh Eater, a C-rank monster like a carnivorous plant with vine tentacles. Actually, the color of the flower blooming on him is red, but it's supposed to be blue. It's always a subspecies. I ask Mika if she can beat him.
    "Will you beat it? It's a C-rank variant."

    "Well, let's do it. I'm more serious than a while ago." 
    She said. She held a bow and shot it 10 times. I also used some tricks. However, the opponent was dying, but wasn't defeated.
    "Geez, can't you fall down already? Let's try again." 

    Mika fired a single arrow and the Flesh Eater fell. From him, 3 demon cores of C rank appeared. I collected all of them from the Flesh Eater in an instant.
    "collect it. I can't trace it with my eyes."

    My beloved girlfriend said so. We move on. Apparently, this dungeon doesn't block the way it came, even if it progresses further. What a kind design. The enemy in the next room is Rosed Snake, a B rank monster. As its name suggests, it is a snake that has a rose of about the size of Rafflesia on its head, and a thorn apart from its trunk. that? Was it better to compare it with Rafflesia? Anyway, the head is about the size of such a huge rose. A torso suitable for the head. Quite big. Furthermore, the color of the rose is crimson like Arim's hair, but it is dark red. What did you say, was it a Versailles rose?
    "This time, leave it to me, Mika"
    "Yes, I will."
    I was in a state where "it seemed slow around me". It's a bit like a kitchen illness, but let's call this a "zone". When I activate the zone, the movement of the snake and the movement of Micah are very slow... No, it seems to me to stop. Now I can do whatever Mika likes, but I won't do that! ….. It’s true. I took out the damn sword and slashed it about four times. It's overkill, but just in case. Then solve the zone. Zushin and Rosed Snake fell.
    "... what happened now?"

    Mika says,
    "Chopped about 4 times"
    I replied. Mika gave up her shoulders. I collect two snake demon cores and materials. There is one thing I noticed here. Apparently next to this room is the boss stage. That is a huge gate. I was distracted by Rosed Snake and didn't notice that there was a gate in front of me. Well, is it over? It's boring. Mika said, "Are you done? "they said. boring. What do you have? Thinking so, I look around.
……………….
………………I found it. A suspicious area. Only the floor is artificial in this dungeon, while the walls and ceiling are like the walls of a normal cave, but there is a slight gap on the right side wall of this room, shining a slight purple. If you look closer, you can see several bricks under the glowing spot, a dark purple color. It looks like a hidden route. Tell Mika as she's about to return.
    "Wow! Really! Let's go!"
    We stood in front of the spot and looked into the gap. The road is continuing past it. I smashed the wall. In front of us is a road with a purple brick floor. I was vigilant and pulled out a Absorbing Sword just in case, and let it take 1000 MP.
    "Mika, be a little vigilant"
    "Yup"
    We moved on and arrived at another room. At that moment, a message flows in my head.

[Hell Forest: We've entered the secret stage of the "anger" dungeon. Here, quest is given to us. When you complete the quest, a treasure chest will appear. The contents of the treasure chest available will change depending on the achievement level when cleared.]


    Wha.... what a game-like place this is!
    By the way, there is now a turtle in front of us. Moreover, there is a miniature forest on the back of its shell. This is the S-rank monster Forest Turtle. However, this individual is probably a Degraded Species.
    Degraded Species are deteriorated individuals of the original demon, and their strength, size, and demon core are inferior to those of normal species. Nevertheless, it is as strong as the previous rank or a variant of the previous rank. The materials may or may not be inferior, but apparently this material is not inferior. Well, less parts can be taken than a real Forest Turtle. The message in my head continued.

[Defeat the Degraded Species of Forest Turtle within 3 minutes. The sooner the contents of the treasure chest are available, the better. Well then, mission start】





------------


previous


index


next

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Levelmaker Chapter 92

       Hey, so I'm starting this at like... late at night because I, like, just finished getting caught up on this and the last update was.... more than a month ago.        I'm not a translator, I won't pretend to be good at it, but I'm gonna do my best and fix whatever I can that the MTL spits out.  I'm hoping to make at least some kind of coherency out of this mess.        Editing finished        the japanese raw is here:         https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/        needless to say this is a fan translation, I don't own this. ------------------- Someone was gathering at a certain place. One of them, a giant fly; It spoke human language. "What? Manticore is dead?" The man with a bearded clown (TN: bearded what now?) answers the question of the fly. No, this is not a human being. "Well, that's okay, isn't it? I wonder if enough soldiers had been birthed? Beelzebub, right?" "Well, that's rig

Levelmaker Chapter 93

Hey, so I tried to contact the previous translator, but they haven't answered yet (I'm not sure if they will). I've got another chapter, and really this chapter was the reason I started angrily translating last night. MTL release first, and I'll edit it after initial release; like yesterday.  Editing finished the japanese raw is here: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/ chapter: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/94/ needless to say this is a fan translation, I don't own this. -------------------        The girl worries me, but for the time being, I asked Lahand and Mr. Gabina if they were safe. (TN: do you guys want me to translated the skinhead as The Hand or Lahand? Source: ラハンド ) "Are you okay? Did you get the medicine?" "Ah, that stuff worked great. Thanks" "Fufu, that's good. It was my pleasure." "Sorry about this, Alim. Are you sure it's okay?" "It's okay, I'm not rea

Levelmaker Chapter 94

       I got a hold of the previous translator, they gave me the go ahead (I didn't know what discord was, lol). I'm gonna continue to try and release one chapter per day.        This chapter had them onion ninjas attacking me like mad.         As before, MTL release first, editing to follow.  Editing finished the japanese raw is here: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/ chapter: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/95/ needless to say this is a fan translation, I don't own this. -------------------        ……… No way, no way, no way, no way ...        I didn't answer the question, I replied with a question. "Mika ( ミカ)  .........-kun, no, you ... are Mika (美花)?"        With a tearful face, she smiled and said, "That's right. I'm ... Mika Umagaki ... Your ... Yume Narigami's childhood friend ..."        Suddenly, water starts dropping from my eyes.        Jeez, what is this...        It is Mika afterall. The person I love so much.