Skip to main content

Levelmaker Chapter 101

    Hey Hey, double post

the japanese raw is here:
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/


chapter:
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/102/


needless to say this is a fan translation, I don't own this.






-------------------


    Good morning. Mika is already up and cooking breakfast.
    "Good morning, Mika"
    "Good morning, Alim"
    I can still feel the kiss on my cheek yesterday. I ate Mika's breakfast with such a thought. Once we ate, we talked about what we are going to do today.
    "Today, Mika. I'm going to the dungeon."
    "Okay... Ah... I get nervous when it comes..."
    "I don't need to be so nervous. Maybe I can defeat it by myself if I'm Mika and I'm about rank B."
    "Is it right? You go in and out many times, right?"
    "Yeah. That's the key to leveling up."
    "How many laps do you do?"
    "I wonder if it was 83 weeks."
    "I can do that often, demon level up"
    Level-up demon... That's a hell of a kind of naming sense. Who thought of that? Jeez. Oh yeah, since we're going to the dungeon, can I give Mika some skills? I haven't even confirmed the contents of the skill card I got at the fighting competition yet.
    "Yes, I have something to give Mika before we go."
    "What? What?"
    "So this is a skill card."
    Mika picked up the skill card and stared at it seriously.
    "Skill cards are the guys who get the skills, right?"
    "That's right? It should have rank B skills."
    "Oh, I can't receive it."
    "Okay, take it. Mika still has less skills."
    "Uh... yeah. Okay, what's inside?"
    "I still don't know"
    "Yes, let's try it."
    I explained to Mika how to use it. She put the skill card on her forehead and read it.
    "What was your skill?"
    "So it's that kind of skill."
 Mika showed me to me on [Tozumaho].

--------------------------------------------

Ice Flame Halberd Summoning Technique
Rank: B-11 SKP: 0/240
Lv1: SKP-80
Lv2: SKP-160
LvMAX: SKP-240

--------------------------------------------
"Oh, what is this. It doesn't suit Mika very much."
"Hmm, but I think it should be synthesized?"
"Then, shake the SKP80."
"Yeah, but this is pretty SKP cutlet~"
"why?"
"Did you use 200 for cooking and true cooking, right? [Bow Technique] was changed to [Bowman ★★★], and MAXing it is 597, yeah? If you use 80 for this skill... 877, only 94 SKP remains.''
 That's quite the analysis. As expected it is my childhood friend.
"You're going to be leveling up from now on, and will get a lot of SKP, so don't you worry about it?"
"That's also true."
"Oh, I know, when I dive in the dungeon, I'll try to return to Ayume as much as possible."
"why?"
"That's more fun because I feel like I'm playing the game as it is."
"Yes, I know. You love games."
 I returned to Ayume.
"Then we'll be going soon. we'll stay in the woods for a week or so, and if we're not good at it, we might all night, so be prepared."
"Eh, really?"
    Mika gave me an incredible look. It can't be helped.
"Yeah. Actually I stayed out in the woods for about 10 days. This time there is a magic room."
"Yes... then wait about an hour?"
"Yup"
"Thank you. Then we'll go after an hour"

______

____

__


"Preparations are finished."
"Okay, let's go. Enter the Magic Room again."
"Yup"
 Mika entered the Magic Room. I will go to the part of Hell Forest Dungeon that I had mapped. I think I arrived in about 2 minutes. I took Mika back out of the Magic Room.
"Here we are"
"Wow...a huge hole."
"That's right. There's a dungeon ahead of the rocky stairs in this hole."
"Wow, it's an obvious staircase."
"It's more artificial underneath. Well, let's go in, watch your step."
 We go down the stairs. Gradually, I could see the floor made of red bricks. I was surprised at this.
"Eh? Brick? In a forest like this?"
"Hey, that's right. It was a stone pavement at the previous dungeon."
"Well...I wonder what the dungeon is all about."
 We quickly got to the bottom of the dungeon. A message flows in my head.
[Now entering the dungeon of Hell Forest "Angry"]
 It seems that this message has been sent to Mika, so she tightens her face and said:
"Somehow, when it says something like this, it really makes sense."
"Well, it actually takes many laps. Oh, I saw the enemy immediately."
 A little further away was a wooden puppet, a wood golem. However, the color is different from that of a normal wood golem, and the appearance is a bit strict.
 That is a variant of the wood golem.
 According to [Tozumaho] information, it is a super powerful individual among the variants of wood golems that have been confirmed only five times in the past. Originally, the wood golem is D rank, but he has an order of magnitude and material that drops. After all, it seems that they'll drop four D-rank demon cores. Then suddenly there's two of them. Furthermore, it seems that the road beyond here is already closed. In other words, is this a win-win situation? I told Mika:
"Mika, I'm the type to advance if I win. It wasn't like this at my time. [Angry] Is it different?" (TN: dunno)
"Hmm, that's right. For the time being, can I try to beat them?"
"Yup"
"Then I'll beat them. [Archman of the bow, Ichino-mano]"
    This is certainly a technique you can manipulate freely after shooting the arrow you shot. Mika shot eight. Four of them hit the wood golem strong variants, and they fell down easily.
"Well, that's crazy"
"Mika is stronger by that amount, right?"
"Hehehe, right?"
"Yeah, I've already collected the magic nucleus and materials, so I'm ready to move on."
"Oh, early!"
    Before I knew it, the wall blocking the passage had disappeared. We move on.


------------


previous


index


next

Comments

  1. Thanks for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Chapter!!! Lookin forward to the next Update!🙂

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit defeat.

    As long as I know. All mtl I've read are an utter garbage incomparable to Pacific Trash Vortex, but honestly I'm too impatient and it seems my hope for any other new translator are but an empty hope.

    I want to apologize to you for translating Levelmaker because honestly it's not so bad. I can read it just fine, even though some sentences doesn't make sense here and there.

    You are not so bad. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Levelmaker Chapter 92

       Hey, so I'm starting this at like... late at night because I, like, just finished getting caught up on this and the last update was.... more than a month ago.        I'm not a translator, I won't pretend to be good at it, but I'm gonna do my best and fix whatever I can that the MTL spits out.  I'm hoping to make at least some kind of coherency out of this mess.        Editing finished        the japanese raw is here:         https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/        needless to say this is a fan translation, I don't own this. ------------------- Someone was gathering at a certain place. One of them, a giant fly; It spoke human language. "What? Manticore is dead?" The man with a bearded clown (TN: bearded what now?) answers the question of the fly. No, this is not a human being. "Well, that's okay, isn't it? I wonder if enough soldiers had been birthed? Beelzebub, right?" "Well, that's rig

Levelmaker Chapter 93

Hey, so I tried to contact the previous translator, but they haven't answered yet (I'm not sure if they will). I've got another chapter, and really this chapter was the reason I started angrily translating last night. MTL release first, and I'll edit it after initial release; like yesterday.  Editing finished the japanese raw is here: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/ chapter: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/94/ needless to say this is a fan translation, I don't own this. -------------------        The girl worries me, but for the time being, I asked Lahand and Mr. Gabina if they were safe. (TN: do you guys want me to translated the skinhead as The Hand or Lahand? Source: ラハンド ) "Are you okay? Did you get the medicine?" "Ah, that stuff worked great. Thanks" "Fufu, that's good. It was my pleasure." "Sorry about this, Alim. Are you sure it's okay?" "It's okay, I'm not rea

Levelmaker Chapter 94

       I got a hold of the previous translator, they gave me the go ahead (I didn't know what discord was, lol). I'm gonna continue to try and release one chapter per day.        This chapter had them onion ninjas attacking me like mad.         As before, MTL release first, editing to follow.  Editing finished the japanese raw is here: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/ chapter: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2439db/95/ needless to say this is a fan translation, I don't own this. -------------------        ……… No way, no way, no way, no way ...        I didn't answer the question, I replied with a question. "Mika ( ミカ)  .........-kun, no, you ... are Mika (美花)?"        With a tearful face, she smiled and said, "That's right. I'm ... Mika Umagaki ... Your ... Yume Narigami's childhood friend ..."        Suddenly, water starts dropping from my eyes.        Jeez, what is this...        It is Mika afterall. The person I love so much.